Hold an Event
Thank you for your interest in holding an event in support of The Redwood. It is a great way to raise awareness and support for the cause and the service we provide for women and children fleeing abuse.
Types of events may include, but not limited to, car washes, golf tournaments, auctions, bake sales, special costume contests (ie. Halloween, etc.), gift wrapping, casual-Fridays at your work place or other seasonal events.
Get Started1. Decide on the event you would like to host.
2. Download and complete the forms below:
3. Submit the completed and signed forms:
P.O. Box 16023
Toronto, ON M6J 3W2
Attn: Donor Relations Coordinator
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once submitted, we will contact you within five (5) business days. If you have any questions, you may also contact Donor Relations Coordinator at 416-533-9372 x249.
The Redwood can provide the following support for your event upon request:
- The Redwood printed materials including leaflets, newsletters, annual reports and donation forms.
- Use of The Redwood name and logo (subject to approval).
- A representative from The Redwood to give a brief presentation at your event.
- Promote your event on The Redwood's Facebook page.
- Issue individual tax receipts (for donations of $10 or more) in accordance to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. Some exceptions apply, please inquire for details.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Donor Relations Coordinator at 416-533-9372 x249.
The Redwood would like to acknowledge the following third-party event organizers with a very special thank you for helping women and children rebuild their lives, free from violence:
Royal LePage Supreme Realty ~ "Helping Youth is What We Do" Charity Boat Cruise
Master Mechanic High Park ~ WOOFEST
Brandon Bibby ~ Mardi Gras Party
Erin Conway, Jackie Mersereau and Leslie Seiler ~ 6th Annual Gift Card Fundraiser "The Broadway"
Erin Winn and Bianca Harris ~ "WIPP"
Most Unique Events ~ "Toronto Diamond Fashion Show"
Jane Smythe and Cait Caulfield ~ "Womanhood"
Fit Journey ~ "Fragments" Art Sale
The Nursing Union at Ryerson ~ Nurses Got Talent
Though we would like to acknowledge every third party event that has contributed to The Redwood's success, due to limited space, we have listed only third party events that have raised a financial contribution of $500 or over in 2015.