Thank you for your interest in holding an event in support of The Redwood. It is a great way to raise awareness and support for the cause and the service we provide for women and children fleeing abuse.
Types of events may include, but not limited to, car washes, golf tournaments, auctions, bake sales, special costume contests (ie. Halloween, etc.), gift wrapping, casual-Fridays at your work place or other seasonal events.
1. Decide on the event you would like to host.
2. Download and complete the forms below:
3. Submit the completed and signed forms:
By mail to:
P.O. Box 16023
Toronto, ON M6J 3W2
Attn: Donor Relations Coordinator
By email to:
By fax to:
Once submitted, we will contact you within five (5) business days. If you have any questions, you may also contact our Donor Relations Coordinator at 416-533-9372 x249.
The Redwood can provide the following support for your event upon request:
- The Redwood printed materials including leaflets, newsletters, annual reports and donation forms.
- Use of The Redwood name and logo (subject to approval).
- A representative from The Redwood to give a brief presentation at your event.
- Promote your event on The Redwood’s Facebook page.
- Issue individual tax receipts (for donations of $10 or more) in accordance to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. Some exceptions apply, please inquire for details.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Donor Relations Coordinator at 416-533-9372 x249.