Hosting a community fundraiser is a great way to show your support for women and children who seek refuge from violence at The Redwood.
Past community fundraisers for The Redwood have included:
- Car Washes
- Golf Tournaments
- Casual Friday Collections
- Cocktail Parties
- Silent Auctions
- Garage Sales
- Dance Parties
- Comedy Nights
- … and, more!
- Decide how you would like to fundraise for The Redwood.
- Download and complete the Community Fundraiser Proposal Form
- Email the completed and signed form to email@example.com.
Once submitted, we will contact you within five (5) business days. If you have any questions, you may also contact our Donor Relations Coordinator at 416-533-9372 x249.
Support for Your Fundraiser
The Redwood may be able provide the following support for your event:
- Use of The Redwood’s name and logo (subject to approval)
- A representative from The Redwood to give a brief presentation
- Promote your event on The Redwood’s social media channels
- Redwood newsletters, donation forms, bookmarks
If you have any questions, please contact Donor Relations Coordinator at 416-533-9372 x249.