iDetermine.ca is The Redwood’s safe, accessible, and private online platform for women, trans and gender-diverse individuals who are looking for support to leave or cope with an abusive relationship.
To get help 24/7 live chat on iDetermine.ca, text 647.370.8300 or call 416.533.8538.
For survivors of gender-based violence, home is not always a safe place for everyone. Women, trans, and gender-diverse individuals who need support but may not have the privacy to call a telephone crisis line, can now chat or text with a trained counsellor.
Women, trans, and gender-diverse individuals who reach out can expect to find all of the following things in one, easy to navigate space:
- 24/7 chat/text tool for support from a trained counsellor
- Relationship safety quiz to determine level of risk and ways to manage risk
- List of resources and referrals to help women leave or cope with an abusive relationship
- Information about different kinds of abuse
- Tips about internet safety