iDetermine.ca is The Redwood’s new safe, accessible, and private online platform for women and non-binary folks who are looking for support to leave or cope with an abusive relationship.
To get help 24/7 live chat on iDetermine.ca, text 647.370.8300 or call 416.533.8538.
Everyone has been asked to stay home during the COVID-19 pandemic, but we know that home is not a safe place for everyone. Women and non-binary folks who need support but may not have the privacy to call a telephone crisis line, can now chat or text with a trained counsellor. This is one of three chat tools in Ontario for women and non-binary folks fleeing abuse.
Women and non-binary folks who reach out can expect to find all of the following things in one, easy to navigate space:
- 24/7 chat/text tool for support from a trained counsellor
- Relationship safety quiz to determine level of risk and ways to manage risk
- List of resources and referrals to help women leave or cope with an abusive relationship
- Information about different kinds of abuse
- Tips about internet safety